For This GTA V mod You need to download GTA SA v1.0.8 APK+DATA
from below link.
- Install the apk Normaly
- Unpack the zip file and put the data folder(com.rockstargames.gtasa) in to your internal storage Android/obb/here
One of the most famous mod pack for GTA San Andreas Android is back! VISA 2 v1.4 Final!
VISA or V In San Andreas is a total conversion mod for GTA San Andreas Android. The maker of this mod are “Jerad Skull and many other modders”. This is the final version of VISA mod. There are many new vehicles(many vehicles are from GTA V), there are new weapons, new textures, lots of CLEO mods and much more!!!
– Added New Vehicles
– Kuruma->Armored Kuruma
– Added Railgun, hominglauncher, hatchet
– Added copyright text
– Vehicle lights now get xenon lights
– GTA V Pickup Items(healthkit, armour, money)
– Balanced weapon stats
– Improved Graphics
– Vehicle Xenon Light
– Improved Weapon Hud texture
– Improved Sniper Scope
– Improved Player Animation
– Improved Road Textures
– Fixed Some vehicle names
– Fixed Hammer icon in weapon hud
– Fixed Various bugs
– Hud color bonus file now support 1.03 and 1.05
– Game button changed
– New loading screen
- Creat a Folder in your Android or pc
- Now put the 4 visa 2 file into that folder
- now extract the file number 4 (VISA2v1.4_Official.zip) into the created folder
- the you get 4 files like in below screen shot
- go to VISApatchFile/PATCH_FILE/ you see a folder named (com.rockstargames.gtasa)
- Now move this file into your internal storage Android/data/here
for video tutorial scroll down
Q: My radar is not showing completely?
A: Move “Adjustable.cfg” file from:
Location where you extracted mod/VISAPatchFiles/Optional/VISA_2x2RadarFix/
Q: Where is No More Car Flip mod?
A: Copy “car not fipped final.csa” file from:
Location where you extracted mod/VISAPatchFiles/Optional/VISA_Bonus2/
Q: Franklin skin not working properly?
A: Franklin skin do not support all clothes, haircuts and tattoos
so you have to remove clothes, haircut and tattoo before you install visa.
But if you are too lazy to do this just copy these two savegames:
GTASAsf1.b is grove street Cj house,
GTASAsf2.b is Santa maria beach. from:
Location where you extracted mod/VISAPatchFiles/Optional/VISA_SAVE_FILE/
And load these savegames.